Friday, December 23, 2011

SfS Perfect Pea

Well if my last post about them has not made it clear I am a fan of the School for Scoundrels. The last time I mentioned them was for their Introduction to the Shell Game DVD. Now though I'd like to talk about their Perfect Peas and why I will only be using another type of pea if it came with a set of shells (yes I'm the sort that wants every style of shell ever made) and I want to be reminded of how much better the perfect pea is.

So what type of peas have I used? Well there were the Peas that came with my MagicMakers DVD, a pea I made from a pencil eraser, and finally the SfS Perfect Pea. So not an expert on the topic but this blog is about my experiences and not my expertise. The worst by far is the one I made from a pencil eraser. It barely work at all. In the middle is the MagicMakers, it has a very noticeable mold line around it. It lacked the functionally of the perfect pea also I got two in the package. Now the Perfect Pea costs about $2.15 per pea but you get them 5 at a time (an you need them in batches cause they get lost fast) It has no visible line around it and performs awesomely.

But here is where School for Scoundrels insured my future business. I had stored the pea loose in a silk bag and when I woke up the next day the pea had visibly discolored and no longer performed properly. When I took my problem to them they were ready to replace it no questions asked. I imagine that most any other company would have claimed that it was my fault for improper storage of the pea.

If you found this review to helpful or you thought it sucked let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment