Thursday, September 27, 2012

J. B. Bobo Modern Coin Magic

You could call this book the Royal Road to coin magic. It has every thing you could need to get started and much like the Royal Road to Card Magic comes highly recommended. I'll be honest when I say I'm skipping whole sections. I guess I need to learn the skills but I'm rarely dressed with sleeves and cuffs and I don't own a coin box or any of the gimmicks mentioned. But as far as the sleight of hand is concerned there is plenty in this book and one will not find themselves bereft of effects. I'm already practicing a few to add to my repertoire and I'm not half through with book. I'll definitely be using the coin through ring, and coins to glass. This book is a must have and I won't be surprised if I wear it out and have to get another.

No comments:

Post a Comment