Thursday, August 23, 2012

Robocycle from Bicycle



As usual I was in my local big box store and I came across a deck of cards I did not own yet so I got them. Bicycle Robocycle, robot themed playing cards. There were two options dark gray and light gray, I opted for the dark gray ones. I ran them through my drills which mean I did every move I use and all my effects with them and they felt and handled like a standard deck of bikes. The robot motif is expressed on the backs of the cards with a circuit board design. The back is also where a lot of magicians would complain because while it does have a border, the boarder is dark gray while the front to the cards are white. The suits are all standard and look like you would find on any other deck of cards. The face cards and jokers are all robots and I liked that the suicide king and the one eyed jacks where well represented. Under the seal is the words Theory11 but I couldn't find this deck on their website so I don't know. But if it is a product from a magic company that would explain the blank faced card that came with the deck. But not why it was at a local store for so cheap. Anyway personally I don't like this deck I think it's ugly and the whole point of using a custom deck is that it aesthetically pleasing.

If you found this review to helpful or you thought it sucked let me know in the comments section.




No comments:

Post a Comment