Monday, May 7, 2012

Ghost Deck from Ellusionist


So I have always liked the way the Ellusionist Ghost deck looked online and at $4.99 its not too bad a price. They handle well and the faces look as nice as they did in the pictures. I could see myself using this deck a lot especially if I had the gaff deck. This would be my deck of choice if not for the Artifice decks. I do have some complaints I don't like how on the Ace of Spades the A is on pip. I do not like the jokers or the reveal on them. I'm pretty sure its a ring master riding a horse that someone photoshopped the horse out of. You can see hints of stirrups and what look like a horse neck. I do like that it has "mundus vult decipi" on it. I do not like that the backs the design fades at the edges and then theres some sort of shadow. They don't hide well if I put them into another deck because of that shadow. My biggest issue is I had them open for maybe an hour and the tuck box broke. The glue on the bottom just quit holding. Its fixable but I shouldn't have to need to fix it. The tuck box also contains two reveals. I have no use for them but they are there.

So to sum up; I like the deck over all, its a good price. There is another deck I like more and if not for that this would be my full time deck.

If you found this review to helpful or you thought it sucked let me know in the comments section.






No comments:

Post a Comment