Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Magic Maker's "Amazing Easy to Learn Magic Tricks" series Spongeballs


Magic Maker's "Amazing Easy to Learn Magic Tricks" series Spongeballs






What I paid: Nothing it was a gift from a friend but I believe it was ~$20
What I got: One DVD and a box of two inch sponge balls.

So the sponge balls were cheap, they feel cheap. When I took them out of the box the had flat sides. I spritzed them with some water like I would do for my one and half inch Goshman sponge balls and they dye ran out and colored my hands. They don't work very well at all.

As for the DVD this is hands down the best DVD I have gotten from magic makers. Well organized, well taught, good production value. Several moves and like 3 routines. The Benson bowl being my favorite. There is a lack of a real live audience which always annoys me. But for the most part each routine was performed with one spectator before going into the moves. After watching this DVD I feel I could with a little practice really amaze people with the spongeballs.

So would I recommend this DVD? I very much would but I would suggest that you go and get better sponges at the same time.

Would I get this for my character? Once again this is a no. I probably would not get this for myself unless I was performing for kids.

If you found this review to helpful or you thought it sucked let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment