Friday, April 8, 2011

What Have I Been Up To

Magic wise I've been mostly trying to memorize the patter for the 3 shell game routine I'm learning. Its a lot of patter to memorize. Its a whole routine, it has to have more than "Look the pea jumps around" and it does. But I hope to have it done in the next week week and a half.

I have to memorize that and my brother is getting married and I'm performing the ceremony so I have to write and memorize that script. I'd like to also incorporate an effect into the middle one thats touching but not too distracting.

In addition to that I just got introduced to the hobby of geocaching. So I've been looking into that. I don't know if I will talk about my non-magic hobbies here yet or not. Magic's important and a big part of my life but its also my chosen career and that means its going to get monotonous. So having hobbies will help break that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment