Monday, July 2, 2012

Sacrifice

Another thread found in the back pages of a forum talked about sacrifice. The question was what would you sacrifice to be a great magician. I think this is actually a good question for all performers to consider. What would I sacrifice to be a great performer  A whole lot I think. Time, friends, family, money, other hobbies. When it comes down to it someday I might die (I plan to be immortal, so far so good) and when I do I don't want them to say, "Oh yeah he was a good guy, we hung out sometimes  I think he was some sort of magician." I want them to say "He was some sort of reality changing wizard. The worlds a bit darker having lost him." What do I have to sacrifice for that? Cause that's what I'd be willing to sacrifice. Sacrifice is the price of mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment