Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What do you do with a broken Hot Rod?

Fix it duh, but no see what happened to my plastic Hot Rod was that one of the plastic jewels fell out and was lost. What to do, what to do? Replacing it was not an option so what I did was pop out all the jewels and came with some new patter for it. Now this patter is not the best I know but I'm still going to share it and maybe someone out there can use it in some way.

"How do you change the world? Well some people would say that you have to get out there and help everyone every chance you got. Others would throw money at the worlds problems. Me, I believe that all you have to do is believe the world is a better place and it will change to meet your expectations. Here let me show you what I mean. *produce gem-less Hot Rod and show both sides* I have this stick with all these holes in it. What I need you to do is believe that each hole contains a gem. Are you believing it? *cause gems to appear* See all it took was some belief. *pocket Hot Rod*"

No comments:

Post a Comment